Disruptive Technologies and Transformation of Electronics Businesses
Join us on 1 March 2018 in Singapore for Singapore Semiconductor Industry Association (SSIA) Semiconductor Summit 2018.
The theme for this annual flagship event is “Disruptive Technologies and Transformation of Electronics Businesses”. We plan to look into how the semiconductor industry is enabling various technologies behind disruptive trends like Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), AI, Autonomous driving, Robotics and others and how these are transforming various businesses.
The semiconductor ecosystem is also going through some major transformations. Advancements and innovations span architectural optimization, packaging, heterogenous integration, digital transformation in manufacturing and testing, move from automation to intelligence, materials management, green energy solutions, security analysis and others.
Exciting times lie ahead. This one day event will feature talks by several key leaders from the semiconductor ecosystem and more than 200 delegates in attendance. Block this date on your calendar and keep a look out for updates.
At the SSIA Summit 2018, we seek answers and gain insights on this theme with leading semiconductor companies, top business leaders and industry analysts sharing their views in this exclusive and high profile forum.
The SSIA Summit is Singapore Semiconductor Industry Association’s flagship event where we endeavour to bring our members and colleagues a common platform to share industry visions, trends and thoughts. This annual event has been in the running since SSIA’s inception as MIDAS in 2005 and has captured much interest from the local and regional business leaders.
Venue: Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Center
Date: 1 Mar 2018 (Thursday)
Time: 8.30am to 7.00pm (Registration from 8.30am to 9.00am, Cocktail reception from 5.30pm to 7.00pm)
- Guest of Honour: Dr Koh Poh Koon, Senior Minister of State, Ministry of Trade and Industry & Ministry of National Development
- Keynote Speaker: Mr Koen De Backer, Associate Partner, Mckinsey & Company
- Dr Siah Soh Yun, Technology Development Vice President, GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- Mr Michael Leong, CEO, SESTO Robotics
- Mr Jochen Krehl, Head of Industry Cluster Electronics & Solar, SICK AG
- Mr Mario Traeber, Head of R&D SoC (Connected Home Division), Intel
- Dr Hai Wang, Senior Vice President of Global Technology Innovation, NXP Semiconductors
- Dr. Ashutosh MISRA, CTO, Electronics, Air Liquide
- Mr Chua Chee Seong, President & Managing Director, Infineon Technologies Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Mr Goh Yih Hsiung, Regional Sales Manager, National Instruments
- Ms Kristi Valentine, Head of Life Science Technology, imec
Click below for detailed Speakers’ Bio.
Members: S$290/per delegate
Non members: S$390/per delegate
For members’ registration, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on sponsorship, please download the brochure below.