Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2020
Dear SSIA Members,
Notice of SSIA Annual General Meeting (AGM)
SSIA will be holding its AGM and elections for the year. The date and venue are as follow:
Date : 26th November 2020 (Thursday)
Time : 4.00 pm – 5.30 pm
Venue : Virtual on Zoom Platform (login details will be sent nearer to the date)
1. Opening address by SSIA Chairman, Mr Andrew Chong
2. SSIA initiatives and activities update by SSIA Executive Director, Mr Ang Wee Seng
3. SSIA Financial Year 2019/2020 update by SSIA Treasurer, Mr Brian Tan
4. Q&A Session with SSIA Board Members
5. Appointment of Internal Auditors and External Auditor for Financial Year 2021/2022
6. Election Results for SSIA Board Members 2020-2022
7. Online group photo session
The AGM is an important meeting and one of the agenda of this AGM is the voting and election of Board Members for the next term, 2020 – 2022. We encourage and appreciate your attendance.
Please take note of the following requirements for participating in the voting and elections:
- Only representatives of Corporate Members of good order are eligible to vote in the AGM and elections.
- Only representatives of Corporate Members and Individual (Professional) Members of good order are eligible to stand for the elections.
- Candidates for the elections are to submit their nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org using the Nomination Form here. Submission deadline is 5.00 pm, 12 November 2020.
- Election process:
- Please note that the voting process will be conducted virtually prior to the AGM as allowed by the “Guidance for virtual meetings for registered societies” issued by the Registry of Societies.
- Each eligible member will only have one (1) vote.
- The voting form will be sent to eligible representatives via email on 23 November 2020.
- Representatives will need to submit the voting form via email to email@example.com by 5.00 pm, 25 November 2020.
- Voting results will be announced during the AGM on 26 November 2020
To find out if your organization is a SSIA member of good order, please click here. (The member listing on SSIA website is updated as of 4 November 2020) For individuals, please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to find out if your membership is still active.
Please do not hesitate to contact Cindy at email@example.com if you have any queries.
Do remember to block your calendar for the event. Thank you & See you!