Automation Supplier Day 2019
There are wide ranging applications for artificial intelligence in semiconductor manufacturing. This could be in the form of machine learning with big data analytics and could be supported by infrastructure such as IoT capabilities.
We call these interactions “Intelligent Manufacturing”.
The focus in the upcoming event is to explore how intelligent manufacturing advance the areas of Equipment Preventive Maintenance, Visual Inspection, Automation and Logistics.
The event is open for sponsorship. Companies can build their brand positions, generate leads as well as better engage with potential customers and suppliers by leveraging on both digital and traditional platforms of the event.
- Gain insights into the best practices of advanced end users of automation solutions in the electronics and semiconductor industry
- How to leverage IoT, big data analytics and machine learning to intelligently improve manufacturing performance and speed
- Showcase supplier’s capability in terms of product and services, in line with the event’s theme
- Innovative sharing by suppliers
- Engaging session between end users & suppliers
- Business matching