Export Control Collaborative Workshop
What are the latest trends in Export Control?
What are some of the key challenges that you are facing?
Are there best practices from the industry that you can learn from?
Come and join us for this workshop where you will hear from the government authorities and industry speakers as well as participate in the breakout sessions with the Experts!
- Latest trends in US Export Control Regimes
by Scott Anderson, Regional Export Control Officer, Bureau of Industry, Embassy of the United States Singapore
- Complying to Singapore Export Control Regime
by Irene Ho, Assistant Head, Company Compliance Branch, Singapore Customs
- Export Controls in the Netherlands and current developments in the EU
by Rick Ligthart, Customs Attaché, Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
- Developments in Philippines and Thailand Export Control Laws
by George Tan, President, CAPTCIS
- Global Export Licensing Guide
by Lino Arboleda, Senior Manager, International Trade Compliance, General Electric
- APAC International Trade Mega Trends and their impact on trade compliance
by Angelia Chew, Founder & Managing Partner, AC Trade Advisory Pte Ltd & Eugene Jang, Co-Founder & Partner
- Challenges ahead for Export Controls regimes in the AP Region
Moderated by Lino Arboleda, General Electric & Humairah Ibriam, Export Control Manager, Infineon Technologies Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
We look forward to your participation.