2. Talent Development & Retention: SSLA instills pride & prestige and provides a holistic development around leading self, people and the business based on the 70-20-10 rule.
3. For Individual, Organization & Industry: SSLA seeks to inspire, retain and grow our talents by advocating “tripartite ownership” involving the organization, industry and Singapore government agencies.
Designed as a measure for truly effective intervention, the program has its roots in understanding the needs of the Asian emerging leaders in the regional and global semiconductor industry.
• Interactive & experiential workshops with semiconductor case studies, discussions etc
• Sharing by business and thought leaders from the industry
• Semiconductor specific learning applications
• Networking with fellow industry participants
• Prestigious academics and government leaders
Experienced senior-level managers and directors with more than 15 years of experience, who are part of the company’s succession plan with responsibility for strategic decision -making, including:
• Heads of business units
• Senior functional heads
* This program is only open to SSIA members, if you would like to join us as a member, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Macro-economic trends, Asian Competitiveness landscape and their implications on the semiconductor industry.
Understand your own change style indicator, the concept of paradoxical leadership and leadership agility.
Identifying key strategies to enable digital transformation, invest in digital innovation and avoid digital risks.
Action Learning Workshop
Solving workplace problems/business challenges by taking actions and reflecting upon the results.
Working Across Cultures
Addressing challenges posed by functional, cultural and virtual boundaries in today’s globalised and connected workplace.
Participants would have formed their journey groups, embark on an action learning journey to tackle real problems in the work place. Each will develop themselves as individuals, as a team, and as an organization.
Executive Presence & Influence
Identify and develop personal communication techniques in projecting confidence, clarity and credibility in front of the public, media and other stakeholders.
Fireside Chat with Business Leaders
Candid sharing from business leaders on adapting to changing needs of stakeholders, and their approach towards opportunities and challenges.
Developing strategic mindset through aligning resource commitment and priorities at various stages in the evolution of organisations.
Applying key leadership competencies to influence team decisions and drive business performance in a rapidly changing business environment.
Engaging With Impact
Overcoming limiting beliefs and driving daily behavioural change with practical skills to lead and influence effectively.