Run 8 : 7–10 February, 28 February–2 March 2023 (Onsite, Venue TBC)
Theme: Thriving with Resilience — Leading for the Sustainable Future
Run 9 : 18–21 July, 15–18 August 2023
Run 10 : ~First Half 2024
The Singapore Semiconductor Leadership Accelerator (SSLA) is designed to inspire emerging technical and business leaders to continue creating revolutionary possibilities with semiconductors. It was conceived as part of the Singapore Semiconductor Vision (SSV) 2020 taskforce – comprising members of private and public sectors – to increase competitiveness in Singapore’s semiconductor manufacturing industry.
Delivered as two modules, the programme is an immersive hands-on learning experience designed to accelerate personal and professional growth for leaders to succeed in the increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) global environment.
The upcoming 8th run conducted by Singapore Semiconductor Industry Association (SSIA) and Human Capital Leadership Institute (HCLI), will take place in February/March 2023.
Who is this programme for?
Senior level managers and directors, with more than 15 years of experience, who are part of the company’s succession plan with responsibility for strategic decision-making, and this includes heads of business units and senior
Intended Learning Outcomes
- Comprehensively understand the evolving role of leadership in the context of the global workforce landscape and the semiconductor industry.
- Gain insight into business model innovation and the alignment with business strategies.
- Learn about best practices in people management, team building, and organisational leadership.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of how aligning sustainability efforts and strategies with business outcomes can be a competitive advantage.
- Create strategies to help organisations identify, recruit, develop and train top talent.
- Develop networking strategies with leaders from the business, government, and academia.
SSLA – A Differentiated Learning Experience?
- Be inspired to continue creating revolutionary possibilities within the semiconductor industry
- An immersive hands-on learning experience designed to accelerate both personal and professional growth to succeed in a VUCA environment
- Real-life experience sharing by business and thought-leaders from the industry
- Interactive and experiential workshops with relevant case studies and discussions
- Action learning projects designed to address industry specific challenges
- Networking with leaders from the business, government, and academia
S$12,000/pax* (subject to GST)
*Subsidy is applicable to Singaporeans only.
Singapore Semiconductor Industry Association (SSIA)
For more information or enquiries, please contact email@example.com
TESTIMONIALS — Run 7
Click here for full video
“SSLA is an intensive training program I can utilise the skills and tools that I have gathered in the program in my day to day. I have also learnt to adopt the best practices that the other organisations have implemented.”
Institute of Microelectronics
“The program gives me a lot of exposure to diverse topics such as HR, logistics and etc and it brings leaders together to forge a partnership.”
Advanced Micro Devices
“I have benefitted from both the soft and hard skills from the program. With the experiences gathered, I hope we can all learn to put in more effort to contribute to the industry especially in a volatile period.”
Kinetics Process Systems
PHOTO GALLERY — Run 7
*PHOTOGRAPHY AND FILMING NOTICE
During our events, photography, sound recording, videotaping and filming may be conducted for use in our publicity materials such as our website, brochures, online and offline mailers and social media. If you do not wish for any photos, sound recordings, videos and film recordings where you appear to be used by us for our publicity materials, please notify us at the time of registration for the event. Otherwise, you will be deemed to have given your consent to the use of any photos, sound recordings, videos and film recordings where you appear to be used by us. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!